Learn how to make
your talk a success in 2009!
for companies wishing to support the CENIC 2009
Be sure to subscribe to the CENIC 2009 RSS Feed to stay up-to-date on the latest news about the premiere
research and educational networking conference of the year!
- February 9, 2009:
The conference program is online! Check out the schedule and make your plans to visit Long Beach today!
- February 6, 2009
CENIC is delighted to announce the winners of its Innovations in Networking Awards!
- January 13, 2009:
- CENIC is pleased to announce the second Keynote Speaker for the 2009 Annual Conference,
John Windhausen of Telepoly Consulting.
- January 5, 2009:
Information for shipping supporting materials for your RIDING THE WAVES OF INNOVATION presentation is now on the conference website.
- December 18, 2008:
- CENIC is pleased to announce Cisco Systems as a Titanium Sponsor for RIDING THE WAVES OF INNOVATION. CENIC and Cisco Systems have a long history of working together for
the benefit of California's K-20 education community, and CENIC is proud to welcome Cisco back as a top sponsor for its Annual Conference.
- November 3, 2008:
- CENIC is pleased to announce the first Keynote Speaker for the 2009 Annual Conference,
Dr. Guru Parulkar of Stanford University and the Clean Slate Design for the Internet program.
- Online registration for RIDING THE WAVES OF INNOVATION is now open! Attendees can pay
using a major credit card or check, view an up-to-date Attendee List online, and check the Attendance Fees to help their institutions budget for their trip. Sign up today!
- October 29, 2008:
- Attendance Fees for the CENIC 2009 Annual Conference, RIDING THE WAVES OF INNOVATION, have been linked online to assist you in budgetary planning.
- October 23, 2008:
- The deadline for submitting presentations, demonstrations, and panel discussions for the CENIC 2009 Annual Conference, RIDING THE WAVES OF INNOVATION, has been extended to October 31st.
- September 8, 2008:
The website for CENIC's 2009 Annual Conference,
RIDING THE WAVES OF INNOVATION
, is up and running! Be sure to check back frequently for information about what promises to be the best
R&E networking event of 2009!
The Call for Presentations and Call for Award Nominations are also up --
check them out, and be sure to submit your proposal or nominate a project that has illustrated exemplary use of the CalREN
See you in Long Beach next March!